Tax Planning Attorney Serving Clients Throughout New Jersey
A truly comprehensive estate plan must include a robust tax planning component. Our firm’s Founder, attorney Jacob Krief, is uniquely qualified to design and implement your tax plan. Consider the following: Jacob has 20-plus years of experience handling a vast array of complex tax matters; he has earned an LLM in taxation from Villanova University; he is an Enrolled Agent, which allows Jacob to represent his clients before the IRS; and he is a Certified Tax Coach.
Jacob is committed to helping individuals and families from all walks of life minimize their tax burden. Tax planning has always been one of the core areas of his practice. Jacob’s extensive experience and mastery of tax law enables him to protect more of his clients’ income and assets for retirement, build larger estates, and, if the client desires, leave a lasting legacy through tax-efficient charitable giving.
Our firm offers all of the following tax planning and related services:
- Specialized tax preparation in the areas of international tax, fiduciary tax, and complicated income taxes
- Corporate tax planning
- Tax planning for individuals, partnerships, individuals, trusts, and estates
- Representation before the IRS (local, state, federal)
- Domestic and international tax-saving strategies
- International tax, including foreign trusts, estate, and gift taxation; pre-immigration and expatriation tax planning; voluntary tax disclosures; inbound corporate tax; Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Tax controversy, including audits, removal of tax liens and levies, offers in compromise, and installment agreements
In addition, certain clients may benefit from our range of services in import/export compliance. Jacob is a licensed Customs Broker.
Whatever you and your family need in the way of tax planning, rest assured that we have the knowledge, experience, and mastery of tax planning law and strategies to accomplish your goals. We invite you to contact us for a consultation at your earliest convenience to discuss your specific needs.